“Record of Time” Printable Timeline Notebook
What better way to display your timeline figures than in a beautiful timeline notebook designed not only to provide a journal for your child to record history, but also to become a treasured keepsake along the way!
• Suggested grades: K-12
• ISBN: 9781957525983
• (Printable timeline notebook pages only - does NOT include timeline figures)
With the printable “Record of Time,” each child can have their own timeline notebook to personalize through his school years and keep forever. …and so can mom!
127 PDF pages contain dates ranging from 5000 BC to 2050 AD. Each page contains faint background lines to keep written notations neat and help with aligning your figures. Also, tucked in a corner of various pages are over 60 notable, inspiring quotes pertaining to the time period.
Pages are offered in both horizontal and vertical formats, allowing you to choose the look you prefer. Full-color cover art is also provided for the cover and spine. Also included is a signature page for your child to sign and date the book, making it a truly personal keepsake. You can even create a variety of notebooks, each depicting eras of time, American history vs. world history, or even topical studies!
Although designed to hold our library of 1,444 timeline figures (HISTORY Through the Ages Collection of Historical Timeline Figures and Add-On Paks -1, -2, and -3), it can be used in any way your imagination takes you!
Looking for timeline figures to fill it? Take a look at our classically illustrated figures here:
• HISTORY Through the Ages Collection of Historical Timeline Figures (1,263 figures from ancient to modern history)
• Add-On Pak-1 (24 modern figures of the 20th and 21st centuries)
• Add-On Pak-2 (47 modern figures of the 20th and 21st centuries)
• Add-On Pak-3 (110 figures spanning ancient history through the 19th century)
Unsure where to place the timeline figures? Our NEW Printable Suggested Placement Guide is updated with new figures and enhanced to make finding figures easier. Want both? We also offer a Printable Timeline Notebook Combo-Pak!
…Or check out our Essential Timeline Library for EVERYTHING you need in one affordable bundle!
- Timelines appeal to me. They aid visual, kinesthetic, spatial, and logical thinkers. What's not to love? Well, the work of putting together a visually appealing, cohesive, historically-accurate timeline, for one. How about the time it takes to find all of those little pictures? What about deciding which dates to include? What about figuring out how to put the thing together? What about figuring out where to put it? The details of the timeline were dragging me down, threatening the reality of creating one in our home. It seemed to me that some sort of timeline was a foregone conclusion in our home school, but there were several burdens to bear. Although I could have done the work myself, it is more likely that the timeline would have fallen by the wayside without a little outside intervention. I found the help that I needed to make the timeline happen in our home at Homeschool in the Woods. Their History Through the Ages Timeline answered many of my questions, solved some problems, and simplified everything else... - Susan S.
- Amy Pak has created what might well be the most comprehensive collection of timeline figures. On top of that, she supplies creative teaching suggestions for using timeline figures. The figures themselves are all drawn by Amy so they have a consistent style to them... - Cathy Duffy
- I have long been interested in doing history timelines with my children, but there are a variety of ways of going about it. I wanted creative and well-drawn interesting timeline figures with brief summaries of the person, place, or event we were studying. I wanted a guideline that would help me in this placement so I knew I was not totally off the mark. I wanted a beautiful book that we could use for many years that we could refer back to again and again. I wanted versatility for many ages, and I wanted it to be worth the money. Money does not come easy to most homeschool families - is this a resource that has staying power? I believe Amy Pak's HISTORY Through the Ages timeline resources have succeeded in providing all of these things and much more!... - Kate Kessler, Product Reviews Manager, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, LLC
- Utilizing a timeline adds a unique visual touch to history studies. It is a wonderfully useful adjunct that allows one to glimpse the "big picture" when it comes to chronology and relevancy of all that has past. A timeline can help us remember important dates, events, people, empires, architectural developments, presidential offices and more, while also allowing us to see some of the connections or relationships between these things. What was going on in the world when Shakespeare was writing comedies, tragedies and poetry? Who was President during WWII? Who was living and what was going on when Jesus was crucified? What classic authors lived at the same time? What else was going on during the Industrial Revolution? History is fascinating. Creating and using a timeline can help make it fun too! Thus, I want to share some of my absolute favorites resources from Homeschool in the Woods that we have used with success and joy in our homeschool... - Tina
- OK, here it is. As far as I'm concerned, this product rates number one out of every homeschooling related product out there! Amy Pak's timeline figures are outstanding and are absolutely the best! No more wasting time looking for pictures all over the web. No more worrying about dates, correct spellings, chronological order or any of that as it is all done for you in these versatile and economical timeline figure sets. - Jolene Underwood - The Homeschool Source
History Through the Ages: Creation to Christ (Beginning - 100 AD) Timeline Figures
History Through the Ages: Resurrection to Revolution (0 -1799 AD) Timeline Figures
History Through the Ages: Napoleon to Now (1750 AD - Modern Day) Timeline Figures
History Through the Ages: America's History (Explorers to 21st Century) Timeline Figures